QUMAS offers a wide range of training courses on electronic document management for End Users, Application Administrators and System Administrators. Our curriculum blends classroom instruction with hands-on training to give the best learning experience to our customers. We provide programs tailored to your unique business requirements ensuring that your staff have the necessary compliance skills to get the most out of your QUMAS solution.
Different educational approaches include:
- Classroom training at designated locations in US and Europe
- Onsite training on electronic document management best practices.
- Computer-based Training Modules
- Our Instructors Understand Your Business and the regulated lifescience industry.
- QUMAS focuses exclusively on regulated industries, which means that our training specialists are equipped with the right knowledge and experience to understand your needs. All our instructors have a wealth of experience in their respective fields, and we always assign the most compatible instructor for each training project. We ensure your staff are fully equipped to deal with all regulatory and compliance challenges from the FDA, ISO or other regulatory bodies within the lifescience industry.
Make Training a More Meaningful Experience
Your quality and compliance staff will find our training classes on integrated electronic document management software a meaningful and relevant experience, making it easier to transfer their new knowledge to the workplace.
- Focused, uninterrupted learning experience
- Hands-on training from instructors with hands-on experience in electronic management systems for the life science industry.
- Training sessions are geared specifically at how users will interact with the application
- Convenient - train yourself on quality control and EDMS anytime, anywhere
- QUMAS - Certificate of Completion
- Discuss advanced topics - QUMAS instructors have extensive experience in regulated industries
- Focused training modules directed at specific application areas such as quality control, CAPA's, deviations, electronic submissions, simplifying batch record documentation
- Practical course exercises
- 'Train-the-Trainer' workshops available
If you have any questions, or wish to contact us directly, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org