Use QUMAS expertise to help you implement the business improvements that result in repeatable, sustainable compliance management systems. The QUMAS implementation team will work with your company on the implementation and ensure that the installation is efficiently planned and executed and that your staff are trained on the new software.
Our implementation services are tailored to address the specific validation requirements for systems in FDA-regulated environments. While also solving migration needs from existing document repositories.
- Installation Services
- Migration Services
- Onsite Workshops
- Support Modeling
- Third-party Integrations
- Upgrade Packages
If you have any questions, or wish to contact us directly, please contact email@example.com.
Improper installation and configuration are two of the primary causes of system failure during the early stages of a technology or project implementation lifecycle. Our trained engineers will ensure that your QUMAS solution is set up correctly and on your schedule. This enables your IT staff to stay focused on what's most important to your business and ensures an efficient and optimal installation from Day 1.
The installation process includes:
- Environment installation needs assessment.
- Installation scripts/protocol.
- Define and approve special installation requirements.
- Installation verification and/or qualification.
- Installation summary report and customer sign-off.
- Technical transfer training session.
In the case of non-mission critical deployments (e.g. a sandbox/development environment), customers can perform the software installation and allow our engineers to validate the installation against our existing installation standards and best practices.
- Leverage QUMAS experience and mitigate project risks by using experienced, highly trained installation engineers.
- Facilitate high-quality knowledge transfer to your internal team, supporting clients’ objectives of self-sufficiency.
- Reduce the time and cost of installations/patch applications.
QUMAS provides a full end-to-end migration service to facilitate the initial loading of large quantities of existing client documents into DocCompliance in an efficient and timely manner.
Typical components include:
- Migration requirements/planning.
- Data assessment extractions.
- Data transformation.
- Data loading.
- Data verification.
- Data validation.
As part of the service, metadata and content will be extracted from legacy systems. QUMAS migration utilities will then load the objects directly into the DocCompliance repository. Clients who plan multiple migrations have the option of purchasing the migration utility (a software tool) and a certification package, that allows customers to migrate future documents without the assistance of QUMAS.
The Migration Certification Program includes the training of a designated resource and certification of the migration tool set with customer requirements and versions. Once certified, the customer can continue dataloads following the certified procedures, and utilizing the certified tools to assure data integrity.
- Rely on QUMAS expertise in delivering best practices using standardized methodology, process, tools and resources.
- Expedite data migration and time to value of your QUMAS implementation.
- Leverage existing investment in equipment and data infrastructure.
For more information on Migration Services check out this video on Migrating Legacy Content
Bring QUMAS world-class training to your company with on-site seminars. You can train groups of employees together at the location of your choice and customize the content to meet your specific business objectives. Any of the existing courses can be delivered as onsite seminars at the location and time of your choice. Using our instructional design methodology, we can also create customized seminars. Based on your needs, we will:
- Tailor any seminar content.
- Combine one or more seminars.
- Reduce the duration of the seminar.
- Produce additional case studies, handouts and other materials.
- Develop new content.
Common training scenarios include the following:
- Quickly training a project team on the off-the-shelf functionality of QUMAS solutions so that your organization can configure QUMAS products to meet your specifications and realize immediate time-to-value.
- Custom course designed for end users of a previously configured system. The course will be based on the actual client configuration the client has developed and validated and will focus on "train the trainer" or training of additional users.
- Create team approach - bring employees together for training to help develop common vocabulary, share best practices and foster team spirit.
- Convenience - schedule seminars for the time, length, and place most convenient for employees.
- Reduce costs - bring QUMAS training to your location and significantly reduce employee travel and time away from the office.
- Customized content - any QUMAS seminar can be customized to reflect your organization's culture and best practices.
All onsite seminars include a blended learning solution to extend the learning experience beyond the classroom. This includes supporting documentation and reference materials, pre- and post-assessments to measure the transfer of knowledge and refresher tune-up courses. A resource may also be available onsite following the seminar to assure immediate follow-up on questions as well as to rapidly apply newly learned skills.
Not sure which seminar would most benefit your organization?
Our experienced training professionals can work individually with your organization to help spot performance gaps and identify appropriate training solutions. Ask to speak with a training consultant at any time.
QUMAS services frequently begin with installation, but can also extend to help desk capabilities to ensure that QUMAS applications perform optimally and are efficiently incoporated from Day 1 into all aspects of an organization's business. QUMAS trained engineers work with clients to integrate the QUMAS application and escalation procedures into the current help desk operation or can even help a client build a help desk from the ground up. The process includes preparing end users with proper control points while instituting standard help desk and monitoring procedures so that application issues move through a standard workflow and escalation process for the most timely resolution.
The offering is driven by two simple ojbectives: determining what end users want from help desk services and identifying where they're having trouble or could face potential issues in the future.
QUMAS integrates Help Desk services into the overall infrastructure design and management of the business enterprise. This integration extends problem resolution beyond software issues to encompass equipment, systems, and network components. QUMAS has demonstrated a proven commitment to working with clients to deploy next-generation applications and hardware for remote monitoring and employing proactive and preventive system management. This includes failure monitoring, scheduled back-ups, dedicated internal support lines, customer issue tracking systems, among others.
- Increase integration efficiency.
- Promote data sharing and increase adoption of critical applications across the organization.
- Reduce costs of ownership.
- Mitigate risks of introducing new technologies.
- Ensure optimal performance of QUMAS applications and related business goals.
Organizations that can anticipate and react quickly to new information and changes in business requirements have a competitive advantage over those with more rigid information infrastructures. The QUMAS Software Developer Kit or SDK allows QUMAS customers to enhance their existing infrastructure by linking them to the QUMAS applications and pulling data from third party systems into the QUMAS compliance framework. By combining your company’s existing systems with QUMAS applications, these integration services build on your infrastructure investments to increase speed, efficiency and flexibility. The knowledge of our trained engineers, coupled with the QUMAS technology and compliance domain expertise, will help mitigate the risks involved in integrating new technologies.
Our implementation capabilities include application-to-application integrations such as LMS, data extraction, and electronic batch records. Past projects have included business process management integration; business-to-business integration; Web services enablement and integration operations management. By taking advantage of QUMAS integration services, your organization can increase its power to gather, analyze, and utilize data, thus improving decision-making and increasing speed to market.
- Reduce cost of ownership while increasing efficiency, speed, flexibility and user productivity.
- Capitalize on existing investment while minimizing the risks of introducing new technologies.
- Improve information accuracy and decision-making.
- Shorten interface development time.
QUMAS offers comprehensive consulting services to assist your organization in completing a rapid, cost-effective upgrade for any of the QUMAS applications. Using QUMAS trained engineers to upgrade your applications lowers your overall project risk.
Structured assessment and planning in advance of an upgrade project provides important input and supports the eventual success of the upgrade. QUMAS upgrade packages are designed to lead your company through a set of well-designed and integrated discovery and evaluation processes to help unlock additional value from your existing QUMAS solutions. An initial assessment will provide your organization with a well-defined approach to guide the upcoming upgrade project.
Upgrade packages include the following activities:
- Identification of upgrade business drivers, objectives and success factors.
- Identification and mutual agreement upon business process scope.
- Understanding various upgrade paths and factors influencing the timeline.
- Configuration analysis to outline the impact of the upgrade on the current configuration as well as understand any interfaces to the external application.
- Quantifying potential resource responsibilities and process impacts.
- Documenting project risks and reviewing mitigation strategies.
- Identifying key upgrade project milestones.
Options include additional training and configuration services.
- Expedite upgrade process and increase time-to-value in utilizing new QUMAS features.
- Lower overall project risks with trained QUMAS engineers.
- Benefit from QUMAS expertise in delivering best practices using standardized methodology, process, tools and resources.
- Enhance project success with alignment of business goals with a cost-effective and comprehensive upgrade.
If you have any questions, or wish to contact us directly, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org