The ability to provide reports and dashboards on the key metrics of performance and activity is critical to any organization implementing an electronic compliance management solution. Business intelligence helps answer questions such as:
- Where are the bottlenecks in my business?
- Are agreed to SLAs being met?
- Can I view information by site, product type, time period, etc.?
- Which facilities are the top performers?
These are questions that are particularly pertinent to all Pharmaceutical and Biotech Organizations that perform diverse functions (research, trials, manufacturing, marketing, etc.) for their portfolio of products. QUMAS ComplianceUnity dashboards and reporting functionality provide managers and executives with the critical real-time information at the click of a mouse to empower prompt decision making. The ability to export this information and share with stakeholders outside the organization also enables efficient relationships in the value chain.
QUMAS ComplianceUnity provides the following capabilities to Pharmaceutical and Biotech Organizations:
- Pre-configured Business Dictionary (Compliance Data Universe)
- Compliance Data Universe provides a business-centric view of compliance data
- Advanced Filters to drill down to detail level data for investigation and action
- Hyperlinks to workflows and documents in MyQUMAS/DocCompliance
- Export, Print, Email and Microsoft Office integration to ensure maximum accessibility of information
For more information on how to improve your business performance with a QMS, download this webinar Your brand new EQMS is Electronic, Automated, and Efficient. But is it Intelligent?