Does your organization need an electronic document management system to meet GxP and FDA compliance requirements? Are you looking for an EDMS that provides fast, easy access to all of your quality documents, SOPs and regulatory content?
This QUMAS webinar highlights the critical items you must consider when selecting an EDMS and demonstrates how you can get up and running quickly with a GAMP 5 Category 3 or 4 validated system deployment.
Join Kyle Boelter, Senior Solutions Consultant, QUMAS, to learn about key EDMS capabilities including:
- A single interface to manage all content types electronically
- User Types: Information Consumer v Content Contributor
- Document Creation, Collaborative Review, Editing & Approval, Read & Understood
- Electronic Signatures and Audit Trails, demonstrating 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Searching and Reporting Across Documents and Groups of Documents
This webinar is relevant to Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Generics and CxO organizations.
Kyle Boelter, BIOVIA, Senior Solutions Consultant
Duration: 57 mins