MyQUMAS is a user-friendly interface providing access to all QUMAS regulatory, quality and compliance tasks in one view. It allows users to easily connect and collaborate on compliance content, processes, tasks, training and reporting from one central location. MyQUMAS enables users to access the following core capabilities of the QUMAS Compliance Platform:
To download the MyQUMAS brochure click here
- MyQUMAS users can create and perform tasks across CAPAs, Deviations, Audits, Change Control and Customer Complaints from incident logging through investigation to approval and remediation
- MyQUMAS users can manage all regulatory content through the lifecycles of create, review, edit, approve and distribution, in compliance with regulatory requirements for document management
- Consumer users can view their homepage, browse, view, mark documents as read and understood, print and search
- Contributor users can perform all of the consumer tasks, and can also create new documents and workflows and participate in the full document management lifecycle
- Users can collaborate on documents in real time, working simultaneously on content ensuring faster review cycles and streamlined editing
- Coordinator users can create new documents and workflows, and manage the coordination of the workflows through the MyQUMAS interface
- Collections - the ability to create an ordered set of documents in MyQUMAS. Users can add collections to workflows, exporting and printing collections, allowing the user to directly link to a specific collection from a URL.
- All Users can access eLearning, QUMAS training and register instructor led training directly from MyQUMAS
- Reporting across all compliance initiatives can be performed and viewed within MyQUMAS and can also be exported to other applications
MyQUMAS for Mobile
MyQUMAS is also available for smartphones and tablets in response to the growing demand within Life Sciences organizations for anytime / anywhere access to regulatory content. This version of MyQUMAS is aimed at enabling mobile users of smartphones and tablets to leverage EDMS and QMS capabilities
Download the Biogen Idec Case Study webinar: Bringing Manufacturing from Paper to Electronic with QUMAS and the iPad to learn how to save time, money, and materials and increase compliance across manufacturing by leveraging QUMAS Quality and Regulatory Compliance Management Software on Apple iPads.