JERSEY CITY, NJ - 17 December 2009 - QUMAS, the leading provider of Compliance Solutions to highly regulated industries, today announced the launch of QUMAS ComplianceUnity, a world class business intelligence solution based on the leading SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise Business Intelligence platform.
"ComplianceUnity leverages a best-of-breed Business Intelligence platform and combines it with the extensive in-house knowledge (gained over years of developing enterprise compliance software) to deliver a solution that provides immediate visibility & understanding of all compliance projects & initiatives across the organization", said Aidan Quilligan, Head of Technical Product Management at QUMAS.
"Real time, actionable information allows the instant identification of areas of potential non-conformance so that they can be targeted and addressed appropriately. ComplianceUnity can be used to safeguard organizational reputation and can eliminate costs that are typically incurred when non-compliance arises."
QUMAS ComplianceUnity delivers:
- A graphical compliance dashboard providing oversight across business areas and compliance projects
- Tailored company-specific views of compliance: facilitating analysis by organizational taxonomy - product, category, location, etc.
- Drill-down to actionable compliance data for investigation, remediation and planning of proactive compliance initiatives based on real-time data
- Secure-role based access to dashboards from a web-browser, providing 24/7 access to critical compliance data
- Simple to create custom reporting provides specific views across your organization, as well as out-of-the box reports
QUMAS will be presenting ComplianceUnity by webinar to its user base on 17th December, 2009, and will launch it to the wider community in January 2010.
QUMAS is the leader in Enterprise Regulatory Compliance Solutions with more than 250 global customer deployments and over 15 years experience in highly regulated industries.
For more information visit www.qumas.com.