Perry to Present Session Called, "Integrating Document and Submission Management into One Seamless Lifecycle"
Florham Park, NJ — May 14, 2007 - QUMAS, a leading provider of quality management and regulatory affairs solutions, today announced that Warren Perry, Compliance Advisor for QUMAS, is speaking at the OPENeCTD Forum, held at Le Meridien in Budapest. Perry's session, titled "Integrating Document and Submission Management into One Seamless Lifecycle," is a half-day workshop that will be held on Monday, May 14, at 9:00 a.m.
The OPENeCTD Forum provides attendees with targeted information on the eCTD and associated electronic submission management processes. Perry's presentation at the show will focus on:
- Document management - keeping the needs of each functional area of R&D in mind (Clinical, Non-Clinical, CMC, RA)
- Managing all of your publishing needs with one publishing tool
- Benefits of a prime contractor approach
- Benefits of integrated content management and submission management solutions
- What to look for in content management and submission management integrations
- The needs of document collaboration with internal and external authors
- Intelligent Authoring Templates: Help your authors focus more on content and less on guidance
QUMAS is a leading developer of enterprise compliance management solutions designed to help life sciences organizations meet industry and government standards for 21 CFR Part 11, cGxP, Quality, Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Operations. With over a decade of experience, QUMAS is helping companies accelerate business processes, reduce costs and improve quality. From content lifecycle management, business process and change management to reporting and analysis, QUMAS' Compliance Suite is successfully enabling global life science organizations to proactively manage their regulated content and processes in a secure and compliant way.
For more information visit http://www.qumas.com.
# # #
All trade names, trademarks, and service marks are the rightful property of their respective owners.