QUMAS, the leading provider of regulatory, quality, and compliance solutions for the Life Sciences industry, today announced that it will be showcasing QUMAS iX, a compliant cloud collaboration platform, in booth 1430 at the DIA Annual Meeting being held at the Convention and Exhibition Center in Boston, Massachusetts on June 23-27, 2013.
Leveraging the QUMAS Compliance Platform and Microsoft SharePoint 2010, QUMAS iX enables Life Sciences firms to share and segregate essential documents and other intellectual property in a controlled and complaint manner with an ecosystem of partners, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), Contract Marketing Organizations (CMOs), and sponsors.
The QUMAS booth will also feature a Partner Pavilion providing DIA attendees with an opportunity to meet with a number of firms that offer a range of complimentary solutions and services. The following QUMAS partners will be exhibiting at the Partner Pavilion:
- NetDimensions – provides a personalized e-learning environment that seamlessly integrates with the QUMAS compliance platform.
- Adlib Software – provides solutions that convert documents into searchable PDFs.
- EXTEDO – provides a submission management solution that extends the QUMAS platform and enables users to leverage controlled content for multiple submissions.
- Focused Consulting – specializes in project management planning, analysis, design, implementation, validation, training, and data migration services for QUMAS solutions.
- epista IT – provides platform qualification, implementation, and validation services for QUMAS solutions that leverage Microsoft SharePoint technology.
QUMAS is the leader in Enterprise Compliance Solutions with more than 270 global customer deployments and two decades of experience helping companies in highly regulated industries. QUMAS is a Microsoft Gold Partner, and provides the QUMAS Compliance Platform on SharePoint 2010, Documentum, Oracle or SQL. For more information, visit www.qumas.com.