CORK, Ireland – September 27, 2013 – QUMAS, the leading provider of regulatory, quality, and compliance management solutions to the Life Sciences industry, today announced that it will be showcasing its R&D Solution in booth 2105 at the 2013 RAPS Conference being held in Boston, Massachusetts at the Hynes Convention Center on September 30 through October 1, 2013.
The QUMAS R&D Solution has all the necessary elements to support the creation, approval, submission and archiving of documents used in global regulatory submissions.
Key elements of the solution include:
- Off-the-shelf regulatory content management system that provides a single, controlled repository for documents that ensures enterprise-wide consistency and compliance.
- Off-the-shelf submission management system designed for the assembly and compilation of compliant paper and electronic dossiers based on the CTD standard as well as other global electronic submission standards.
- Browser-based review and authoring solution that ensures a secure, structured and controlled environment for collaboration on documents between groups and remote users.
- Over 200 content templates are provided to simplify the process of automating and formatting guidance-compliant documents.
- Import/export tool that can be used to import and export large collections of documents and/or file folders to leverage your existing data and files.
“Our R&D Solution helps Life Sciences firms bring new products to market faster by automating and streamlining the assembly, review and approval processes for regulatory submissions,” stated Caoimhe Kiely, Vice President of Marketing at QUMAS.
Also on display will be QUMAS ComplianceSP, an innovative and award-winning solution that leverages Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and delivers a comprehensive set of capabilities around document and process management. All of the capabilities are accessed through the familiar Microsoft SharePoint user interface allowing the solution to be deployed with minimal training.
QUMAS is the leader in Enterprise Compliance Solutions with more than 270 global customer deployments and two decades of experience helping companies in highly regulated industries. QUMAS is a Microsoft Gold Partner, and provides the QUMAS Compliance Platform on SharePoint 2010, Documentum, Oracle or SQL.
For more information, visit www.qumas.com.