The QUMAS Compliance Platform standardizes a wide range of global regulatory compliance capabilities into a comprehensive platform that eliminates the cost of managing disparate and isolated point applications.
"QUMAS products have helped Hollister be a more nimble company, We now have much better visibility of compliance activities across the entire company and can see how a problem in one facility could potentially impact additional facilities, and then take the required steps to prevent the problem from occurring globally."
Dawn Porter, Compliance Process Lead at Hollister Inc.
Why do you need a Compliance Platform?
- Global regulations are merging to a common standard
- Compliance affects all aspects of the business and all of your business partners and suppliers - all Employees, Supply Chain and Market Partners will need to contribute to your overall compliance
- Compliance is both wide and deep - it affects all areas of your business, and can provide tangiable benefits to all business operations
- Failures and non-compliance penalties are proscriptive and long term, affecting not only your bottom line, but your reputation
The need for a platform approach at the business level is clear!
The QUMAS Compliance Platform delivers
- A closed-loop compliance solution, combining all elements of a comprehensive regulatory compliance program, on one platform
- Full capabilities around document & process management, reporting, and business intelligence
- Access through a unified compliance user interface - one login, one familiar interface
- Just-in-time learning management
- Consolidated reporting & dashboards
QUMAS Compliance Platform Benefits
- Automating Compliance Functions - Reducing the costs or time of business functions caused by the drag of the compliance processes
- Appling Business Intelligence to the Compliance Dataset - Delivering new business metrics and automating existing ones through reporting and dashboards
- Simplifying the application portfolio - Reducing cost and complexity of vendors relationships, reduced validation, supplier/partner audit and training
- Single Unified Application Interface - Reducing implementation, validation, development and training costs
- Using a Flexible Platform - Improving the flexibility to address future needs without major additional investment
- Integrated Compliance Processes - Reducing the error rate, costs and time to create and populate related compliance processes
Cross industry regulatory mandates all require common capabilities to address them successfully: by implementing a Compliance Platform of integrated technologies, you can drive business performance through regulatory compliance, regardless of your industry or the regulations you must comply with.